Monday, May 21, 2012

enough said


Recognize that gal in the picture? 
Yes, that is an armadillo and yes, I look like I'm about to wet my pants. 

Anyone who knows me knows that this is not my 'normal' but isn't it amazing how a few strokes of bad luck, a couple of years of wisdom, and someone truly amazing can change your perspective of what you think is fun?  I feel like that defines me these days.  Jared is truly amazing.  He is a wonderful friend, a great dad, and a supportive partner....and the list goes on and on.  He is everything I've always wanted in a man and I honestly thank God everyday that he's in my life.  I don't think I've ever really had more fun than I have in the past year.....and there aren't any words that accurately describe my love for him or how he makes me feel. 

And yes, I know this is sappy.  But I'm feeling extra special today and I need to give credit where credit is due by putting at least one post on this blog about this amazing man (even if I'm still refusing to let him read it just yet).  In other words, I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment